Vendor Application and Information
Submitting a Vendor Application does not guarantee acceptance or a specific space assignment. Vending is not assigned on a first come, first served basis. Wicked in the West 4 – Family will select its vendors based on a commitment to offer a diverse and unique selection of quality products to our attendees. Space is limited and we would like to have as many different vendors as possible. For those reasons we reserve the right to limit space size.
- Sept 9, 2019 – All advertising materials to be placed on our Community table must be received.
- Sept 9, 2019 – All ad copy for our web site and printed Program must be received.
- Sept 9, 2019 – Last date for vendors to pay for their space or the assigned space will be offered to another vendor. Sorry, no exceptions.
- October 11, 2019 - Wicked in the West 4 – Family opens!
Load-In and set-up
- 8:00 am, Saturday October 12th, 2019, Vendor Faire area opens for set up.
- All set up must be completed by 9:59 am.
Wicked Vendor Faire!
- 10:00 am Saturday October 12th, 2019 - Vendor Faire opens to conference attendees. (approx. 180)
- 1:00 pm Saturday October 12th, 2019 - Vendor Faire opens to the Public. (Estimating 180 attendees from outside the conference)
- 5:00 pm Saturday October 12th, 2019 – Vendor Faire closes
Breakdown and load-out
- Saturday October 12th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- No early breakdown allowed.
- Inconspicuous breakdown can be done earlier but no visible breakdown is allowed prior to 5:00 pm.
- This space MUST be empty and clean of debris by 7:30 pm as it is being used that night for another part of the conference.
- The Gala Dinner starts at 6:30. Please make plans for sufficient staff to complete the take down and pack up before this time if you plan on attending this “Must See” event.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE VENDING SPACE FEE
- One (1) Table measuring approximately 8’ x 30” with chair.
- WiFi – (limited)
- There are limited electrical connections available. Bring your own power cords and tape to secure.
- Your company banner link on the “Wicked in the West 4 – Family” Webpage.
- Your company name listed in the Event Program.
Space size is confirmed upon payment and cannot be reserved on the application. Space size selection will be on a first paid, first choice basis. The vending room is irregular in shape.
- First Table = $25
- Extra Tables = $25 each
- Plus: A donation to the Silent Auction equal or greater than your total booth fee.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please read this before you apply!
- Merchandise, displays, equipment, and vendor chairs must remain inside your assigned area.
- Booth staff are not required to pay an entrance fee to ONLY take part in the Vendor Faire. All staff for your booth must have a valid ticket for this event to be able to take part in any other aspect of Wicked in the West. Event tickets are NOT included in your booth price. Tickets are available for either the entire event, purchased individually, or as part of a Sponsorship package (recommended).
- Vendor must provide own extension cords and tape to secure cords to the floor. Electrical cords may NOT cross traffic areas.
- Boxes, carts, dollies and bins must be stored out of direct site of patrons. (Under your covered tables, in your hotel room, or in an automobile)
- No pins, nails, tape, or other adhesives will be allowed on walls.
- Vendors who plan on attending the Saturday evening Gala Dinner must make arrangements for booth scheduled breakdown.
If you have any questions, please contact Bruce@wickedinthewest.ca
Vendor Application – Wicked in the West 4 - Family